- Converting PSD files into web standards HTML5 and CSS3 code that works across all browsers and platforms
- Loading websites with basic content and style them based on design guidelines
- Performing quality assurance and control tests
- Providing website maintenance and enhancements
- Communicating closely with designers to ensure we create pixel perfect webpages, and assisting back-end developers in their development tasks to ensure quality of the end-result.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver on time while maintaining our high quality standards
- Experience in WordPress, Adobe Edge, Adobe Flash and PhoneGap is a plus
Candidates should be able to show outstanding organizational skills and keen attention to detail. They have to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts, and show a flexible attitude towards the agency’s departments, teams and clients.
They should as well have an insight on what’s happening in the digital world and show curiosity in discovering the latest technologies.
We are particularly interested in individuals with beautiful minds and extremely high standards.