- Creating content : write blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Monitoring and engaging in brand-related conversation on social media sites and consumer/industry blogs
- Keeping up-to-date on social media trends and products
- Delivering clear strategic and operational social media plans
- Monitoring and growing specific digital communities by the use of social networking capabilities and careful monitoring of response
- Building comprehensive Analysis, Competition and Campaigns reports bringing thorough and constructive insights
- Conducting online market research
Candidates should be able to show outstanding organisational skills and keen attention to detail. They have to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts, and show a flexible attitude towards the agency’s departments, teams and clients.
They should as well have an insight on what’s happening in the digital world and show curiosity in discovering the latest technologies.
We are particularly interested in individuals with beautiful minds and extremely high standards.